Welcome to the San Rafael Police Department Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this system allows you to submit a report to our office. Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the San Rafael City limits?
- There are No Known suspects or evidence that could lead to the identification of a suspect?
- The incident is not a traffic accident report?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
- You have an email address?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this process you will:
- See the words: "Your report has been completed" showing that your report has been submitted for approval.
- Be able to print a copy of your submitted report to keep for your records.
Detailed Instructions Available Here
Using the San Rafael Police Department Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
- All incidents reported online will be reviewed.
- Once the report has been approved, an SRPD case number will be emailed to you.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
- Reports that are rejected don't meet online reporting requirements.
(please choose one)